Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 9, 2011

ii am currently getting ready to go to First Pres and work...
Hopefully ii get into the nursery soon and work there.
Experience :D

i can never sleep in past 9ish...
and i dont know why.
even if i stay up till midnight or whatever..

i always wake up in the middle of the night as well..
sooo.... i am kinda tiired lol...
but cant sleep.

oh ,and my bangs are more the one side so its covering my face more and stuff.. so yaa

i like it better that way..
ive always hated when my part would be straight in the middle..
gross lol

I'm eventually going to make a blog all about my dog Randy ..
he's dearly missed and i think that it would make me feel better.
you can see him when he was a pup til all grown up.
he looks soo different all grown up lol


okie ,so my boyfriend went out and bought me a gift yesterday! 
he shouldnt of told me about it before hand but oh well, its great.
i love it . i'll probably post a pic of it .
its basically a clock inside a turtle lol.
its really cute.
if he ever reads this, then Thank You babyyyy!!! <3 
i L O V E youu SOO much! it's awesome (:  (sorry for bugging you about the price lol)

Okiie ,so im off for now .
ttyl ppl !!!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment