Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm me and nobody else whether you like it or not...

Okiee ,so ii think i'm getting addicted to posting blogggs. :o
is that bad??? i dont thiink so =$


i spilled nail polish on mii bed : ( 



RAAAAWWWWRRR!!
(They say that 'rawr' means i love you in Dino speak..
well have you ever seen Jurassic Park???! ,
it means "I'm going to F**** eat you !!!!)




sooo.... this above image shows me wearing one of my fave belts..
its like a seatbelt ,witth bottle caps around on it... xD
so this is usually how ii do my nails..... >>>>>>>

this is a random pic of my eye


I have my own unique type of style.
It's like part tomboy, part punk.
Everybody has their own look ,
i just wish i wasnt judged because of it...
I mean i'm still random, fun, and cool....
like come on ... work with me peoplesss lol

Oh welll...
Music currently on: Toes by Lights

Current Mood: Confused???? =$



No comments:

Post a Comment