Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

eye looks

For myself ,i like dark and bright colors aslong as they show really well.... but everyone has their own look ,so im going to have different types of styles along here.


if you like a very light look ,then this could be an option...
this below is actually a mixture of light brown, white and black eye shadow. I usually like to mix my colors, and i always wear eyeliner and mascara just because when i have added my layers of eye shadow, it just cleans up whats landed on your eye lashes, and etc.



This is a unique fave i used to do all the time.



I find the hardest part about doing your eyes (however you want) is getting both your eyes to look the same....






These are all styles you can try.
they're just some random ideas at the moment.
You can have your whole eye one color, and different designs, or vice versa.

I usually like to have an opposite color on my other eye..
like if i have blue eye shadow on one eye, i'll purple on the other..
<<<<In this case , i would have Blue, Purple, Blue on one eye, then Purple, Blue, Purple on the other. 


Anywaaays ... 
Thats all for now (:
Hope you enjoyedddd =3

No comments:

Post a Comment