Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

this is a shitty morning...

so here i am ... in the morning ,getting ready for school.
fun????............. sometimes =$

i always like look good in the morning and then i bike to school and its like WTF???
i didn't look like this 10 minutes ago ...

my fave part of the morning: Doing my eye make-up :D

so i've been thinking alot about my dog, and my dad....

i miss them both :"(


(just thought i'd point that out...)


i think i really need to change my habits.. just sayin'
.........................................................................................


oh and I NEEEEEEDD a job..
so i can get stuff for my styyylle !!!




Well ,i guess thats it for now....
I'm sooooo tired =/

wish me luck at school (:



ttyl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (til' next time(: )

No comments:

Post a Comment