Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 8, 2011

ANIMALS !!! :D

Sooo ,today i worked at the Humane Society ,and theres like no dogs anymore... = (

<< This is Cali. I didn't get to know her that long because a couple days after I met her, she found a home.
















And over here >>>>>>>>>>>> , is Ellie.
I met her a LONG time ago and she became my favorite cat. She's not even 2 yet and shes extreamly loving. I watched her be adopted....










This would be my kitty that my family and I adopted. Her name is Lola... Formally known as 'Laurel'.
She's a Golden Tabby, and she is loving but doesn't like to be held too much. She's a small kitten, and LOVES too play. 

This here is Micky Mouse. Lots of people got him and Ellie mixed up. I always knew them apart. you can tell from the eyes. lol



this cute thing that blends into the floor is Russell. 
Neither Russell nor Micky have been adopted yet.
the dog with the shadow is Molly. Thats me walking her. :D
She can be agressive but she just loves the attention of people.
She was adopted also.


< this orange tabby WAS our cat ... (Leo)
he past away this past summer of 2011 ,by getting hit by a car.
my mom was a total reck but this is why we got Lola now.












This cutie is my bunny Jackson.
he past away though because he had gotten out of his cage and basically suffocated from where he ended up being..






That's it for this animal blog, but i'll be back with another soon. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment