Total Pageviews

Friday, October 7, 2011

Get to know me..

So for this blog ,i was thinking that maybe i should just tell you more about myself.


First of i'm asian (Korean) ,which you can only tell from my eyes really. =3
I'm also French Canadien..
So i usually spell english words in french lol.


Um ,my favorite band would have to be Green day .
"Green day" is actually slang for a day of pot smoking ..
just sayiin'.
one of my fave singers would be Avril Lavigne.


I listen to basically anything to soft music, rap, rock, etc.
i wont listen to opra, classicals, or stuff like that ..


I was born in Toronto, ON.
My dad left us before i was even a year old.


Now i live with my grandparents and mom..
i'm pretty tall... i dont have an exact height but its between 5'7 to 5'9... 
i'm an average weight..
not super skinny, but not overweight whatsoever..


I started streaking my hair when i was about 14..
and had my ears pierced twice.


My mom will only allow me to get my ears pierced..
like wherever on the ear... 


ummm ......I seem like a depressing person when you walk by me or whatever, but thats just my neutral look since i've lived with depression since i was 3.. and i guess it just came natural to do that .. 
im rele NOT a mean person at all..
im really nice, generous, fun, random, weird, and cool lol


i L O V E meeting new people (:


i don't have tons of friends but i find thats because nobody really likes ME.... i like other people until they ignore me...


the reason i love talking to nice people is because it's rare to find...
I cut my own hair, and style it...


but i go to a hair dresses when i want streaks.. 
(hair dressers refuse to do my whole head, because my hair is waay too thick) 



<< me a couple years ago . =3














so anywaaays ,you will get to know me later on more but my boyfriends here sooo ttyl (; <3

No comments:

Post a Comment